Today is the first day of March. The very first day of a month that could quite possibly take the cake for being the greatest month of 2013.
Why you ask, well just how many reasons do you need?
1. A weekend away, staying in a room which I would consider to have the most beautiful views on the Gold Coast.
2. A night out with Mumma, watching a live performance by Mr. Ronan Keating; a man who could quite possibly be the sexiest Irishman alive.
3. Unexpected surprises for the birthday girl.
4. Seeing Rascal Flatts and The Band Perry perform live for the very first time in Australia, on a night that just so happens to be my twenty-second birthday. Personally, I think it was just meant to be.
5. A road trip to the breathtakingly beautiful Hunter Valley, amazing Boyfriend included.
6. A weekend filled with endless amounts of Country music, beautiful green grass and more cowboy boots than you could even begin to imagine.
7. Live sing-a-longs with the rather handsome ‘Love and Theft’.
8. Watching Mummas eyes light up when she hears Chris Young sing ‘Tomorrow’ for the very first time.
9. Trying my best to climb onto Boyfriends shoulders in a crowd full of people, just so I can be that little bit closer to the stage. I will also however, be trying my best not to fall from those very same shoulders.
10. Watching Rascal Flatts and The Band Perry perform live, yet again.
11. The amount of butterflies that will be floating around in my tummy come Sunday night, the night that all of my dreams come true.
12. The moment that I finally come face to face with Rascal Flatts, one of the most amazing bands in the whole entire world.
And lastly, because we tend to save the best for last:
13. The fact that I get to share the magic of this once in a lifetime ‘VIP Meet & Greet’ with one of my very best friends; my big brother.
Dearest month of March, I don’t think I have ever been more excited to see you!